We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I saw Mye's blog and I liked the idea, after which I saw Miha, Bucataru Maniac..I said it must be very good ..I did it for some time but only now it's her turn to post. ..what to do if I don't have a typist too .... HA HA HA
- 400 ml of milk
- 5 lg sugar
- 30 g starch
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Caramel pudding:
-sugar is caramelized, milk is added
-the starch will dissolve in a little caramel milk
- it will be poured into the pot over the rest of the milk
-boil, stirring constantly until it thickens
-Pour into cups and leave to cool.
The epidemic :)) started with Maya, then I saw Bucatarmaniac, Miha, Ionela and Corina, the cook.
If they chose a single flavor, caramel, this in a more pronounced shade, I preferred to make 3 flavors I lightly blended the caramel flavor, leaving the sugar on the fire less (I wanted a little contrast) and combined with the flavor of ness you chocolate.
With whipped cream it has already become a delicacy :)))
Is awesome! And it's done so fast and easy!
600 ml milk + a few tablespoons to dilute the starch)
5 tablespoons starch (neither tip, nor shaved, nor riding, nor walking :)))
6 tablespoons sugar + one tablespoon
2 tablespoons ness
50 gr milk chocolate (I put Milka)
I put the melted sugar in a double-bottomed bowl.
When it reached an amber-like color, I slowly poured the milk.
If you want to leave it simple, only with caramel, leave the sugar one more minute and you will get a more intense color and a more accentuated taste.
I mixed the starch with a few tablespoons of cold milk.
When the milk in the pan reached the boiling point, I added the starch in a thin line, stirring constantly.
I stirred continuously with a wooden spoon until the composition began to peel off the walls of the pan.
That took quite a while, 2-3 minutes.
I divided the composition into 3.
In the first I added two tablespoons ness + a tablespoon of sugar, the second I left it simple, and in the third, which I left in the pan, I put the chocolate and put back on the fire stirring until completely melted.
I let all 3 mixtures cool and then distributed them in cups.
I put it in the fridge.
When it cooled well, I decorated it with whipped cream. It complements perfectly with the texture of the pudding.
Bean pudding with caramel and cinnamon
Yes. Bean pudding with caramel and cinnamon, although I'm sure you don't like the idea, it's an extraordinary dessert. I discovered it in Portugal, where else ?! Specifically in the Azores I discovered this recipe for bean pudding with caramel and cinnamon and I do not ask you to take my word for it that it is one of the best puddings I have ever eaten, but with a few lei and a few ingredients you can you also discover the taste.
In general, when I go on vacation, I like to look for the traditional restaurants, the side restaurants, the family where the whole family works, on narrow streets and quite far from the tourist area.
I did the same on holiday in the beautiful Azores. Our guide Natacha, was the one who recommended Sete Cidades one of the many options you have at hand and to visit on the island of Sao Miguel.
Along with the guide and now our friend, Natacha from Seazorez, a local travel company
which offers jeep tour, fishing and various excursions services.
Traditional buffet with local products
The city ready for the holiday
The lake in two colors Sete Cidades
View from above over Seven Cities
And as you can see, the images are a dream land that I would return to anytime! The food is home cooked, with few spices, simple but tasty! There in a small restaurant I discovered the wonder of bean pudding with caramel and cinnamon. Since then I have been trying to find the recipe, but not with much success. But when I gave up, it was Natacha who gave me the recipe, and in this way I thank her!
At the same time, I lingered in Lisbon for a while, and one of the restaurants I went to also ate bean pudding with chocolate and Porto wine, a recipe you can find here:
Today I share the recipe with you and I hope you try it at home and come back with feedback. Follow the steps of the recipe and you will enjoy a unique dessert with a divine taste.
Ingredients for bean pudding with caramel and cinnamon:
200 g dry beans
150 g caramel recipe that you can find here:
100 g butter
250 g sugar
200 ml of water
2 whole eggs
1 tablespoon cinnamon
A pinch of salt
How to prepare bean pudding with caramel and cinnamon:
Preheat the oven to 160 degrees.
We soak the beans in the evening in the morning, the next day we boil them with cold water. After it has boiled, strain it and put it in a large bowl.
In a saucepan put water, sugar, butter and salt powder.
We boil them and put them on the beans.
Add eggs, egg yolks, cinnamon and caramel. Mix and put everything in a blender or we can mix with a vertical blender, to obtain a fine and homogeneous paste.
Wallpaper a tray with butter and flour, pour the composition and bake for 40-45 minutes at 160 degrees.
Serve with caramel, a recipe ready in just 15 and which you can find here:
Simple, tasty and fast, but I don't hold you back, I wish you good work and good appetite!
Caramel pudding with Savoiardi biscuits, gluten free
We first prepare a firm pudding of 2 egg yolks, 2 tablespoons sugar, 500 ml milk, 5 tablespoons grated flour and vanilla essence.
Rub the yolks with a pinch of salt, then with sugar and dilute with 2-3 tablespoons of cold milk.
Add the flour and mix, then dilute the composition with the rest of the hot milk, gradually adding it and mixing intensely until well blended.
Put the pot on low heat and boil the pudding, stirring constantly, until it thickens well.
We then let it cool down.
We make a caramel sauce.
Put the caramelized sugar in a higher bowl, stirring constantly so that it does not burn.
When all the sugar is diluted, add the butter and mix intensely, and when the mixture becomes homogeneous, add the cream and also mix intensely until all the sugar that has solidified on contact with the butter is diluted.
Leave the pot on low heat and stir in it until the caramel thickens consistently, then let it cool for a few minutes and mix it with the previously boiled pudding.
We stop a little caramel and for decoration.
Peel a banana and grate it, then add it to the caramel pudding.
Hydrate the gelatin in water, then heat it slightly until it is diluted and add it over the pudding, mixing well to spread evenly throughout the pudding.
Grease a baking tin with a little butter and cover it with sugar, then place the biscuits on its edges and pour the pudding in the middle.
I had a flower-shaped shape, and the biscuits were fixed in the places of the shape.
Place a plate on top to press the biscuits inside and shape into the refrigerator until the pudding hardens consistently and can be portioned nicely.
If a much firmer pudding is desired, double the amount of gelatin.
It had a special taste from caramel, but also from bananas.
Toffee Pudding With Caramel Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees. Put the dates in a bowl with baking soda and 200ml of hot water. Stir and set aside. Beat the butter, sugar, ginger and cinnamon in a large bowl with a mixer until creamy. Then add the vanilla and eggs, one by one, mixing well.
2. Add flour, mix well, then add the dates and water in which they were. Stir until smooth. Pour the composition into a bowl, which has been greased with butter. Bake in the oven for 50-60 minutes, until the top is firm to the touch, and the inside is not sticky when pricked with a toothpick.
3. After the pudding is removed from the oven, heat the caramel sauce, either in a microwave or on the stove, until it flows. With a toothpick, make holes in the pudding, then pour over some of the hot caramel sauce, allowing it to infiltrate the pudding. Leave to stand for 15 minutes, then cut into squares. Serve with the rest of the sauce heated over.
You have to see it too.
Caramel Pudding - Recipes
CAKE WITH CARAMEL AND CHOCOLATE BUDDHA
At a quiet dinner in the evening
For breakfast, lunch, or between
There is nothing more wonderful
Than a five-star cake.
INGREDIENTS for countertop (tray 40 & # 21525 cm)
- 6 eggs
- 150 gr flour
- 100 gr sugar cough
- 30 ml oil
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 20 ml water
- 1 pinch of salt
- 3 eggs
- 500 ml of milk
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons starch
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 80 gr sugar
- 100 gr dark chocolate (with 50% cocoa)
for ganache icing
WORK PLAN caramel cake and chocolate pudding
- separate the egg whites from the yolks.Mix the egg whites with water and a pinch of salt, then gradually add the caster sugar and mix until you get a foam that stays "beating".
- In another bowl, mix the yolks with the oil.
- pour the yolks over the egg whites and mix with a spatula.
- gradually add flour mixed with baking powder and cocoa (sifted)and incorporate everything with a silicone paddle, until we get the composition.
- we spread the composition obtained in a tray 40 & # 21525 cm (we used a form with removable walls), lined with baking paper on the bottom of the tray to easily peel off the cake.
- put in the hot oven for about 25 minutes at 175 degrees until it browns nicely and passes the toothpick test
- Let the cake cool in the pan, then peel it slightly and cut it in half lengthwise. Grease the bottom with a layer of caramel.
- Set aside until the cream is ready.
- For the cream, rub the eggs with the sugar using a whisk. Add flour and starch (sifted) and mix well. Separately put the milk on the fire and, when it is hot (it should not boil), add it (thinly) over the egg cream. Put it on low heat again and let it boil until the cream thickens and we get the consistency of a pudding. Be careful not to coagulate the eggs (like an omelet). That is why it must be mixed continuously and over low heat until we get the pudding. Then take off the heat and add the broken chocolate. Let the cream cool and then spread evenly over the caramel layer. Cover with the other half of the countertop (I also put the baking walls).
- For the ganache icing, put the cream on the fire when heated (brought to the boil, but without boiling.). Then add the broken chocolate and mix vigorously until the chocolate is completely dissolved. Let it cool for a few minutes, then pour over the cake. Leave in the fridge until the icing hardens, then remove the walls from the baking dish. We serve the cake with caramel and chocolate pudding as you like and serve with great appetite.
- enjoy the cake with caramel and chocolate pudding!
5 Must Try Eggless Pudding Recipe Ideas:
Let's take a look at these 5 eggs pudding recipe ideas that you can prepare to stimulate a special occasion coming up.
1. Chocolate Fudge Pudding:
This is a wonderful treatment for all chocolate lovers. Even those who do not like dusky, dark chocolate flavors are bound to become addicted to this simple and easy to make pudding. Serve with a double serving of caramel or ice cream butterscotch. They also serve with lots of roasted nuts to make this delicately baked delicacy party pretext.
- Flour - 1 ½ cups
- Four horns - 3 tbsp
- Cocoa powder - ¼ cup
- Sugar - 1 ¼ cup, finely sprayed
- Complete milk cream - 1 ½ cup
- Boiling hot water - 1 ½ cup
- Butter - 2 teaspoons, unsalted, softened
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Grease a heat-resistant eight-cup pudding bowl lightly with melted butter and keep one side.
- Sift the flour with cocoa powder 2 tablespoons into greased cups.
- Add half the sugar and milk to the mixture and mix to combine well.
- In a small bowl, mix the remaining sugar with 1 tablespoon cocoa powder and sprinkle over the pudding mixture.
- Divide the water into 8 equal parts and pour over the pudding mixture, using the back of a large flat spoon.
- Butter Sprinkle.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes or until a cake tester inserted in the center of the pudding comes clean.
- Remove from the oven and let it return hot.
- Serve with ice cream and nuts.
2. Biscuit Chocolate Pudding:
An easy to cook pudding, it is also for chocolate lovers. A base with vanilla flavor powder and whipped cream / digestive biscuits, it should be prepared the day before your party. So put it in the fridge overnight. Be sure to have lots of roasted nuts on hand to add up to the festive value of this chocolate dessert.
- Digestive biscuits - 12
- Heavy cream - ½ cup
- Complete milk cream - 1 ¾ cup
- Sugar - ½ cup + 2 tbsp
- Vanilla flavored cream powder - ¼ cup
- Unsweetened cocoa powder - 3 tbsp
- Hot water - 1, - 8 Cup
- Dissolve the cocoa powder and egg cream powder in ¼ a cup of milk, without lumps.
- Boil the rest of the milk.
- In boiled milk, mix in cream and ½ cup of sugar, and boil until the sugar is completely melted.
- Stir in the cocoa mixture. Using a broom, mix well to avoid lumps.
- Boil the mixture over medium heat over high heat for about 5 minutes or until the mixture thickens.
- Meanwhile, dissolve 2 tablespoons of sugar in hot water in a medium saucepan and boil the mixture until it reaches a sticky consistency.
- Transfer the sugar mixture to a shallow bowl and set aside.
- Take 6 glasses of scotch tape.
- Fill the base of the glasses with the custard mixture as a thin layer.
- Dip 6 biscuits of sugar mixture, one after the other, and arrange it on the egg cream layer in the tray.
- Pour in a generous amount of cream into each of the glass so that it covers the biscuits.
- Dip the rest of the biscuits and arrange the top of the custard to make a layered arrangement.
- Press the bottom of the bowl lightly to ensure even settling.
- Pour the rest of the custard mixture over the biscuit layer, dividing evenly between the glasses.
- Keep the pudding aside to allow it to reach room temperature.
- Refrigerate overnight and serve garnished with chocolate chips and wafers.
3. Eggless Caramel Bread Pudding:
If you have invited some guests for lunch and you have 3 hours left with you, then this is the right dessert to serve them. All you need is a few slices of bread, milk and sugar, and of course a handful of nuts and raisins. While this can serve hot, it tastes better when served cold after refrigeration for about 2 hours.
- Bread - 8 slices [I use whole wheat bread / multigrain milk bread would be a tastier choice]
- Complete milk cream - 1 ½ cup
- Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
- Sugar - ¾ cup + 3 tbsp
- Butter - 1 tbsp, unsalted
- Finely chop the bread slices, mix with a cup of sugar, vanilla and milk. Using a mincer, mix well until it becomes a creamy consistency.
- Add the sugar 3 tablespoons butter 1 tablespoon in a pan and put it on medium to high heat.
- Without stirring, heat the pan and allow the sugar to melt and turn golden.
- Transfer the caramel to a safe blowing baking dish and fill the bowl with the bread mixture.
- Using a fork, prick the pudding mixture, cover with aluminum foil and steam for 25 minutes on low to medium heat.
- Remove and allow the mixture to cool to room temperature.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving with extra caramel sauce.
4. Eggless Mango Pudding:
Baked golden mangoes are appetizing. And when they take the form of pudding, they become even more tempting. Top it with caramelized walnuts and serve cold. Use the most baked mango available. While my call will be fresh and mature Alphonso, you can even use mangoes available in supermarkets to make the same dry.
- Mango Alphonso Baked - 3, peeled, finely chopped
- Milk - 1 ½ cup, boiled and cut in half, cool
- Vanilla cream flavored powder - 4 ½ tablespoons
- Sugar - 1 - 3 cup, powder [You can adjust as you like]
- Mango or vanilla essence - a drop
- Add the mango to a blender to make a smooth puree.
- In a bowl, add mango puree, cream powder, milk, powdered sugar, and essence and mix well.
- Place this mixture on low to medium heat in a thick-bottomed bowl. Boil the mixture for 5 minutes or until the mixture thickens and becomes smooth.
- Remove from heat and set aside until cool.
- Once hot, transfer to small cups and refrigerate.
- For caramelized nuts, add sugar and butter in a pan and put on medium heat. Without stirring, let the sugar and butter melt slowly. Wait until the sugar is completely melted and then golden.
- Add roasted, ground walnuts and mix well.
- Remove the cooling pudding, top with the walnut mixture, and keep back in the refrigerator for cooling.
- Serve cold.
5. Creamy Rice Pudding:
Indians love kheer. And this is a variant of our own kheer! It comes with aromas of cinnamon and vanilla essence. You can prepare it in your own way or as in the recipe mentioned below.
- Rice - 1 cup
- Complete milk cream - 4 cups
- Sugar - ½ cup
- Cinnamon powder - ¼ teaspoon
- Vanilla essence - ½ teaspoon
- Wash the rice in running water and soak in clean, fresh water for about 20 minutes.
- Add milk to a heavy frying pan and medium over high heat to boiling.
- Lower the heat and add the rice soaked in milk.
- Turn the flame to high and let the mixture come to a boil.
- Lower the flame to the lowest to medium.
- Stirring intermittently, let the mixture boil for about 30 minutes or until the rice is well cooked and the mixture begins to thicken.
- Stir in the sugar and stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Boil until the mixture thickens completely.
- Mix cinnamon powder and vanilla essence, boil for one more minute.
- Turn off the heat and remove from the heat.
- Serve hot or leave at room temperature. Refrigerate and serve cold.
Whether it's kheer semiya or rice and jaggery pudding or the one made with semolina or the ones you borrowed from international cuisines, there are countless eggless puddings to try your hand at.
What is your choice when it comes to eggless puddings? Whether it's fruit based on one or a chocolate or bread based on one, why not share your choice with us? Just scroll down and start typing in the comments section below.
Method of preparation
The sugar is caramelized over low heat, stirring constantly. When it is ready, add the butter and mix until it melts, then add the whipped cream. Everything is homogenized and left to cool.
Put the rice to boil in salted water for 5 minutes. Drain the water, then pour the boiled milk with the vanilla sugar. Continue to simmer until the rice is soft, when the sugar is added. Leave it on the fire until it reaches the desired consistency.
After it has cooled, put it in a round shape, then turn it over on the plate.
Serve with caramel sauce.
Peeled apples are given through a large grater. Mix the dry ingredients flour, semolina, powder
In a bowl, mix the cheese with the soft margarine, add the egg, baking powder and flour and knead.